11 Thoughts About Team
1) Teams rise and fall on culture, leadership, relationships, attitude and effort.
Great teams have a culture driven by great leadership. Relationships are meaningful and teammates are connected. The collective attitude is very positive and everyone on the team works hard to accomplish their mission.
3) If you want to be truly great, you must work as hard at being a great teammate as you do at being a great player.
Regardless of what is happening around you, everyday you can focus on being positive, working hard and making others around you better. If you do this, great things will happen.
6) One person cannot make a team, but one person can break a team.
Stay positive, always. Do not allow Energy Vampires to sabotage YOUR teams efforts.
7) Great teammates hold one another accountable to the highest standards of excellence their culture demands and expects.
Without enforcement of standards all talk about culture is just that ... Talk.
8) Team beats talent when talent isn't a team.
Culture can win you or lose you games AND it's YOUR CHOICE which it will do.
9) Great teams care more.
Great teams care about each other, their appearance, the quality of their work, their efforts ... everything positive.
10) Firm Belief and Understanding that WE > me.
What is best for the team supersedes what is best for the individual. A willingness to sacrifice for a common goal and the greater good.
11) Quality TEAM Decision Making.
Each and every day your team faces a decision.
Settle for average and choose a path of mediocrity
Take the road less traveled and chase GREATNESS.