Tuesday

Girls State Semi-Finals. Good Luck to Ottawa-Glandorf and Bath!

The #7 Bath Wildkittens will play Akron Archbishop Hoban (15-4-2) on Tuesday at 7:00 pm at Ashland High School. They will have their work cut out for them as coaching colleagues in the Akron area tell me Hoban is a very good side. I think Bath will be up to the task... and certainly hope so.  I have long thought it would be a girls side that eventually breaks through and gets to a OHSAA State Finals match. 

Good Luck Bath Wildkittens!
 
The #4 ranked Ottawa-Glandorf Titans (19-1-1) will square off against #6  Elyria Catholic (15-1-4) on Tuesday at 7:00 pm at Clyde High School. This should be a tremendous match and I am greatly looking forward to watching it. In my opinion, Western Buckeye League Champions have an excellent chance to advance but it definitely will not be easy.
 
Good Luck Ottawa-Glandorf Titans!

No comments:

Post a Comment