Tuesday

Soccer Memories - Candace

Some of my favorite soccer memories are the following:
 
* At the end of the last soccer game, after we had just lost, when the Climb by Miley Cyrus came on the radio and the entire team sang along.
 
* When on the way home after a game we had to stop at a random McDonalds just becausde Libby had to use the bathroom.
 
* When I broke my nose minutes before I was suppose to walk out with my parents on Senior night.
 
* When I broke my nose the first time (lol) and I hadn't realized it and kept playing, so after the game I walked up to a coach and asked, "My nose is okay, right?" and he put both of his thumbs to the sides of my nose and just laughed and responded, "No, it's broken."
 
* Getting announced as Captain.
 
* At a camp for little kids with multiple other high school teams around, when Amanda and I were messing around and I meant to trip her and we both fell right in the middle of Anthony Wayne's girls team.
 
* When at film listening to Peyton every time she got the ball, "OKAY EVERYONE STOP LISTEN LOOK AT ME PLAY."
 
* Getting a yellow card my senior year because of "a look I had in my eye" (Personally I think that's code for, I'm a really bad ref)
 
*After the last game Billy telling us how proud of us he us, a lot of it because there was a huge rainbow in the background and during the game nobody yelled, "Look guys, a rainbow!"
 
* Getting called B**** Barbie by another team my junior year, and my team and coaches then proceeding to call me "Barbie" for the rest of my soccer career

No comments:

Post a Comment