Wednesday

Persistency to Consistency.


I believe it is important not to worry about the numbers when striving for consistency.  I do not speak to my teams about winning or losing.  I do not keep individual statistics for players.  If we dwell on numbers, we tend to become shortsighted about other things including the big picture.  If we strive for consistency, the numbers and wins will take care of themselves.

In this regard, our competition is not the opposing team, but our previous performance. Can we be consistent in good performance? Can we improve our performance on a consistent basis? I cannot measure myself against someone else for I am not that person. I can only measure myself against me. Am I consistent?  Am I better today than I was yesterday?

The key is Consistency is Persistency.



No comments:

Post a Comment