Tuesday

Thank you!

There was a time when I worked various soccer camps - The Soccer School, The University of Michigan and Findlay University among others.  I admit to having sent my sons to these camps as well. Fees for these camps can be rather steep and I often worked in exchange for discounts for my sons participation.  It occurred to me that similar quality experiences could be offered for far less cost and the participants could sleep in their own beds and eat home cooking every night. So that is the path I started down several years ago.

It began by conducting goalkeeper camps as that was my specialty. I hold the NSCAA diplomas, State through National and at one time was the only one in our area to do so. I began to receive requests from area coaches to conduct week long summer camps for their high school teams. I also hold various other NSCAA Diplomas and USSF licenses so this seemed a natural progression. I added a team camp to the goalkeeper training instruction I was providing. Word spread of the work I was doing and gradually more and more requests came in for me to conduct camps.  This summer has been our busiest to date and I wish to thank all of you who have given us an opportunity to conduct camps for you. We are proud that schools we conduct camps for have us back year after year as we take this to be an indication they are happy with the experience we provide.

The camps continue to be a wonderful experience for us and one we are extremely grateful for.  So it is that we thank all who have hosted Conceive Believe Achieve Soccer Camps!  We can only hope you have enjoyed the experience as much as we have! Looking forward to seeing you on the pitch!

Timothy J. Brown
Founder and Director of Conceive Believe Achieve Soccer Camps

No comments:

Post a Comment