Thursday

Soccer Camps

I have been working, some weeks 24/7, at soccer camps and so have not had much time to write.  In the next few days I will share some of the experiences from these camps, Many great memories and relatively few "problems" this summer.  With the official start of high school practice less than a week away my camp acivity will curtail quite a bit as focus shifts to GK specific training and tow orking with U10 - U14 teams until school begins.

I want to leave you with one thought today; It is a personal goal to learn something new each and every day. While it is I that does much of the instructing at camps the exposure to so many new people provides ample, even abundant, learning opportunities. I believe I have taken advanatge of many such opportunities. Probably missed out on a few that I did not recofnize in a timely fashion. It has been a blessed camp season for me and I thank all who have hosted me and touched my life this summer. I can only hope I impacted you as positively as each of you have impacted me.

No comments:

Post a Comment