Saturday

Is there anything more beautiful than teamwork?

I recently stumbled across a link I had saved a couple of years ago.  Truth be told, I save links all the time with the intent of reviewing the content at a later point in time. Sometimes I actually follow through and do so. Other times, not so much. And then there invariably comes the moment when I decide I need to clear old links out. While doing just this I rediscovered this link I had titled TEAMWORK.  I found a shorter version of the original. Go ahead and take a look.

I think what makes this work is the range of ages participating. It looks to me the youngest are perhaps 10 years of age while the oldest are perhaps in their 60's?  I've watched other clips of this group as well and they are all outstanding.

When I consider the near complete lack of ego that must be present to make this work so beautiful I can only admire and be a bit jealous of the commitment and selflessness in evidence. 162 people of all ages working collectively towards a common goal!  The product is beyond beautiful, whatever beyond beautiful might be.

Like being welcomed into Heaven.

A fuller version with a bit more background.

A choir with roles and responsibilities being seamlessly fulfilled!  I wish for my teams to aspire to such greatness in their teamwork. A sense of community.  A sense of oneness.  One heartbeat in pursuit of a common goal.  Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment