Tuesday

Soccer Memories - Ashleigh

Having played soccer from the age of 5 to my senior year of high school, there are plenty of memories that were made.

My favorite memory would have to be when we made it to State Final Four my sophomore year of high school. The support we got from other WBL schools and the community was an awesome feeling! I really enjoyed when we took our charter bus around to the elementary schools and the little kids held up signs and cheered! It was also an amazing feeling every time we won a tournament game getting lead into town by a fire truck.

Coming from a bench player my freshman year, it was much to my surprise when I got my name on the record board my senior year. Breaking 2 records was an awesome feeling and it’s always great to look and see my name there. I might not be on the field anymore but the times I had playing as a Roughrider were the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment